2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
For Bloomington drivers who put a priority on fuel economy when they’re shopping for an SUV, the Chevy Equinox has been the answer for many years with its balance of power and efficiency. The 2022 Chevy Equinox gas mileage is no different, offering 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway. Take a look at your Chevy Equinox gas mileage variations with Suburban Chevrolet.
2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage by the Engine
Just like the 2021 model, the 2022 Chevy Equinox has one engine option that’s designed for maximum efficiency on Minnetonka streets. The excellent Chevy Equinox MPG is generated by a 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder engine. Drivers do have a choice of drivetrains that slightly affects the Chevy Equinox gas mileage:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg highway
2022 Chevy Equinox Engine Performance
With its Turbo-powered engine the Chevy Equinox MPG doesn’t sacrifice performance. Take a look at its power specs:
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder Performance Specs
- 170 hp
- 203 lb-ft of torque
- Max. Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
The Chevy Equinox towing capacity means you’re all set for outdoor fun on the lakes near Hopkins with your small fishing boat or teardrop trailer, all without burning money in your gas tank!
Chevy Equinox MPG-Saving Features
In addition to its efficient and spry engine, the Chevy Equinox includes features that keep the Chevy Equinox MPGs right where you want them. Let’s look at two of those features:
- Automatic Stop/Start: When the conditions are right, your Chevy Equinox engine will turn off when you come to a complete stop, restarting when you remove your foot from the brake. No more wasting gas while idling at Eden Prairie stop lights! If you don’t want to use this feature, you can turn it off with the press of a button.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Keeping the air pressure in your tires at the proper number can have an effect on your gas mileage. With the tire pressure monitoring system, your Chevy Equinox will let you know if your tire pressure is too high or too low, so you can adjust it not only for safety’s sake, but also, so you can save fuel.
Find Your 2022 Chevy Equinox at Suburban Chevrolet
When you’re ready to experience the excellent ride you get while saving money with the Chevy Equinox gas mileage, contact Suburban Chevrolet and schedule an appointment for a test drive! Save even more money when you shop our rotating selection of new vehicle specials. Or, if you’re still undecided, see how the Chevy Equinox compares to the GMC Terrain.
More from Suburban Chevrolet
For Bloomington drivers who put a priority on fuel economy when they’re shopping for an SUV, the Chevy Equinox has been the answer for many years with its balance of power and efficiency. The 2022 Chevy Equinox gas mileage is no different, offering 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway. Take a look at your Chevy…
With its model year redesign, the 2021 Chevy Tahoe is the most modern full-size SUV on Bloomington streets! One thing that didn’t change with the upgrade is the Chevy Tahoe seating for seven or eight passengers, and the versatility for you to decide which best fits your seating needs. Take a look at both…
When you’re looking for a new vehicle, it should fit your driving style as well as your personal style. The 2022 Chevy Trax is a compact SUV perfect for navigating the city streets of Bloomington, but what colors does the Chevy Trax come in? Thankfully, whether you prefer the subtle classic colors or a…