2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
For Bloomington drivers who put a priority on fuel economy when they’re shopping for an SUV, the Chevy Equinox has been the answer for many years with its balance of power and efficiency. The 2022 Chevy Equinox gas mileage is no different, offering 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway. Take a look at your Chevy Equinox gas mileage variations with Suburban Chevrolet.
2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage by the Engine
Just like the 2021 model, the 2022 Chevy Equinox has one engine option that’s designed for maximum efficiency on Minnetonka streets. The excellent Chevy Equinox MPG is generated by a 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder engine. Drivers do have a choice of drivetrains that slightly affects the Chevy Equinox gas mileage:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg highway
2022 Chevy Equinox Engine Performance
With its Turbo-powered engine the Chevy Equinox MPG doesn’t sacrifice performance. Take a look at its power specs:
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder Performance Specs
- 170 hp
- 203 lb-ft of torque
- Max. Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
The Chevy Equinox towing capacity means you’re all set for outdoor fun on the lakes near Hopkins with your small fishing boat or teardrop trailer, all without burning money in your gas tank!
Chevy Equinox MPG-Saving Features
In addition to its efficient and spry engine, the Chevy Equinox includes features that keep the Chevy Equinox MPGs right where you want them. Let’s look at two of those features:
- Automatic Stop/Start: When the conditions are right, your Chevy Equinox engine will turn off when you come to a complete stop, restarting when you remove your foot from the brake. No more wasting gas while idling at Eden Prairie stop lights! If you don’t want to use this feature, you can turn it off with the press of a button.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Keeping the air pressure in your tires at the proper number can have an effect on your gas mileage. With the tire pressure monitoring system, your Chevy Equinox will let you know if your tire pressure is too high or too low, so you can adjust it not only for safety’s sake, but also, so you can save fuel.
Find Your 2022 Chevy Equinox at Suburban Chevrolet
When you’re ready to experience the excellent ride you get while saving money with the Chevy Equinox gas mileage, contact Suburban Chevrolet and schedule an appointment for a test drive! Save even more money when you shop our rotating selection of new vehicle specials. Or, if you’re still undecided, see how the Chevy Equinox compares to the GMC Terrain.
More from Suburban Chevrolet
Trading in a car is a great way to get two jobs done at once: It’s by far the fastest and easiest way to sell a car you’re no longer driving in Bloomington, plus it’s an easy way to obtain money for the down payment on your next vehicle. Not sure how to trade…
Looking for maximum towing power on Bloomington streets that can handle the Minnesota winter with safety and ease? Then take a look at the heavy-duty 2022 Chevy Silverado towing capacity. Topping out at 18,500 pounds when you choose the diesel engine option, the 2022 Chevy Silverado towing capacity is just what your jobsite needs,…
There’s a good reason that the Chevrolet Silverado is a mainstay of job sites and Bloomington roads alike, and that’s because this powerhouse has a rock-solid reputation for quality. So, just how much can a Chevy Silverado 1500 tow? When properly equipped, you can reach the full 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity maximumof…