Explore 2022 Chevy Tahoe Towing Capacity
There’s a reason the Chevrolet Tahoe is such an icon. From its comfortable interior to its powerful engine to its state-of-the-art technology, Eden Prairie drivers love the Tahoe. But how much can a Chevy Tahoe tow? The 2022 Chevy Tahoe towing capacity, when properly configured with the 2022 Chevy Tahoe Tow Package, can tow up to 8,400 pounds. Learn more about it here from Suburban Chevrolet, and then reach out to our finance team to see how affordable it can be to make it your own.
How Much Can a Chevy Tahoe Tow?
The 2022 Chevy Tahoe’s towing capacity is impressive, whether you’re delivering materials to your job site in Bloomington or heading out on a weekend adventure with your boat to Minnetonka. Check out the 2022 Chevy Tahoe towing capacity by engine type below to see which one best fits your needs.
2022 Chevrolet Tahoe Towing Capacity by Engine and Drive Type
- 5.3L 2WD: 8,400 pounds
- 5.3L 4WD: 8,200 pounds
- 6.2L 2WD: 8,300 pounds
- 6.2L 4WD: 8,100 pounds
- 3.0L 2WD: 8,200 pounds
- 3.0L 4WD: 8,000 pounds
Chevy Tahoe Towing Features
The 2022 Chevy Tahoe offers many standard and available features to make towing around Hopkins easier and safer. The 2022 Chevy Tahoe Towing Package goes beyond the tow hitch with these available features:
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Semi-Autonomous technology makes cruising Eden Prairie highway more relaxing and safe than years past
- Active Fuel Management: 12 modes of cylinder deactivation assure the engine is always and immediately optimized for your loads, and greatly enhances gas mileage
- 13 Camera Views: Improve your situational awareness through 13 available views that include “rear trailer” and “transparent trailer” modes
- Max Trailering Package This high-performance trailering package includes an integrated trailer brake controller, a high-capacity radiator with a cooling fan, a Hitch Guidance system with Hitch View, and the popular Chevrolet trailering app
- Chevrolet Trailering App The trailering app includes multiple trailer profiles, trailer tire pressure, trailer tire temperature monitoring, and Side Blind Zone Alerts.
Experience the 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe at Suburban Chevrolet
Now that you know the answer to the question, “How much can a Chevy Tahoe tow?” are you ready to take one for a test drive and see what all the buzz is about? Once you experience the Chevy 4WD capabilities and generous amenities, you’re going to want to explore your finance options and take one home. Contact us at Suburban Chevrolet today to experience the 2022 Chevy Tahoe towing capacity for yourself and learn more about Chevy offerings!
More from Suburban Chevrolet
Trading in a car is a great way to get two jobs done at once: It’s by far the fastest and easiest way to sell a car you’re no longer driving in Bloomington, plus it’s an easy way to obtain money for the down payment on your next vehicle. Not sure how to trade…
Looking for maximum towing power on Bloomington streets that can handle the Minnesota winter with safety and ease? Then take a look at the heavy-duty 2022 Chevy Silverado towing capacity. Topping out at 18,500 pounds when you choose the diesel engine option, the 2022 Chevy Silverado towing capacity is just what your jobsite needs,…
There’s a good reason that the Chevrolet Silverado is a mainstay of job sites and Bloomington roads alike, and that’s because this powerhouse has a rock-solid reputation for quality. So, just how much can a Chevy Silverado 1500 tow? When properly equipped, you can reach the full 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity maximumof…